♔Quote about LOVE♔
Sunday, October 28, 2012 | 11:50 PM | 0 love drops
when I say I love you, I mean I love you and all what you bring with  
I never thought of loving someone far from my ideal man…But when I saw you and as I laid my eyes on you, I can’t help myself but falling in love with you 

Cintailah kekasihmu sekedarnya saja, siapa tahu nanti akan jadi musuhmu. Dan bencilah musuhmu sekedarnya saja, siapa tahu nanti akan jadi kekasihmu.
-ali bin abi talib-

Watching the person I love in love with my best friend just kills me! But knowing there both happy fills me with joy, despite all the pain

Everyone says that you only fall in love once, but that's not true, every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again

i know what it’s like to feel alone when you are surrounded by people, but don’t worry, as long as i am here you will never be alone.
if i say i love you, don’t be too glad about it cos time tells………cos true love is not by the words of mouth, but of that of the heart
Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end

 People may think he's not perfect but in my mind he's beyond perfect when you're able to look into his eyes and see the real him. Having his arms wrapped around you because he cares more about you than anything, the way he says I love you and those cute little inside jokes nobody else would understand the way he giggles at your jokes even when they aren't even funny or the way he talks about you to his friends it makes you realize how much he means to you. His flaws make him perfect and when I'm around him I feel like everything's okay again and he's the solution to all my problems

Hearts, Unknown

♥ Past / Future ♥